Email marketing is far from dead, especially in real estate. Every lead can be added to your campaigns and nurtured into a sale with proper care.
Email Marketing Statistics
- Email reaches 3X more people than Twitter and Facebook combined. [source]
- Over 3.6 billion email accounts registered. [source]
- 91% of consumers check their email daily. [source]
- 76% of emails are opened within the first two days after the email is sent.
Real Estate Email Marketing Tips
- Start building your real estate email list from everywhere you can imagine. Grab emails from Facebook, Twitter, open houses, LinkedIn, your website and wherever else you can think of.
- Don’t use campaigns already set for you. You want highly targeted campaigns you have made for a specific purpose. Someone interested in your monthly newsletter should not get the same email as someone who wanted information on a home for sale.
- Track and improve your campaigns over time. If you find one subject line performing poorly, throw it out and try again.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for your prospects business in your email campaign. Waiting for them to contact you isn’t always enough. You need to be proactive and ask for their business at some point.
- Deliver value with every message. If your prospects are not happy with what you’re sending, not only will they opt out but, they will also have a negative emotion attached to your brand. This could lead to loss of sales over time and it’s always why we say don’t use pre-made real estate email marketing campaigns that you haven’t made yourself.
Email Marketing Articles:
The best email subject line infographic Did you know having over 3 words can effect your open rate?
Email Marketing Webinars:
The science of writing must click headlines – Applied to social media but, the same rules can be applied to email. This is a really great webinar I consider a must watch.
How to grow your real estate email marketing list from 0 to 1000, fast.
List of email marketing webinars by Verticle Response
Email Marketing Tools
Mail Charts – Track your competitors email marketing campaigns
SumoMe – Easily capture website visitor emails
Click Insights – Survey your customers easily
Scratch-It – Interactive emails your real estate prospects will love.
HelloBar – Add a bar on the top of your website to help increase conversions.